This beautiful Centre has been a part of Southport history, providing early childhood education to many children over the last 20 years. Each family that has operated the centre have put their hearts into it, creating this beautiful place for children. Under current ownership, it remains a privately owned, family-operated centre as The Learning Nook.
As owner operator of The Learning Nook, collaboratively with our team of qualified educators, we aim to use our many years of industry knowledge and experiences to achieve the following goals:
1. Deliver an educational program that will enhance the foundations for successful learning for every child.
2. Build collaborative partnerships with families to achieve the best possible outcomes for the child and family
3. To provide affordable, quality early education and care. (Ask about our fee package)
What to Bring
- Soft toy or comfort blanket for nap time
- Spare change of clothing
- Water bottle
- Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea