Our Banjilaann room is for children aged 15mths -3years. Enrolments in our Banjilaann room are limited to 8 children each day. Our small open classrooms enhance individualized attention to each child’s learning and progress.
Our Toddler learning journeys contain a daily rhythmic routine, recognizing and embracing that Toddlers’ routines are an important opportunity for learning. Building a balanced curriculum encompassing predictable tasks while having endless opportunities to explore and have fun is essential for Toddlers to build their self-confidence, self- awareness, communication and social skills, developing their emotional intelligence. Developing these skills provides positive foundations for life long learning.
The program is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework and is delivered by qualified Early Childhood Educators. Please look at our Activities page for further details of our educational program.
Our Kindergarten group is for children aged 3-5 years. Enrolments in this group are limited to 16 children each day. Our small open classrooms enhance individualised attention to each child’s learning and progress. The program is a blend of the Early Years Framework and Queensland Kindergarten Guidelines. Our Bachelor Qualified Kindergarten Teacher delivers this program.
As your child moves through their early years, the transition to formal schooling is one of the most significant milestones in their life journey. Our Kindergarten Program is designed to set the foundations for a positive start to your child’s first year of school.
Our program focuses on open-ended and play based play experiences that:
- Teach the basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Encourage curiosity and problem solving.
- Allow children to explore, identify, come up with their own theories and ideas, negotiate and take risks.
- Embed valuable social and emotional skills required to be confident, motivated and resilient.
- Develop pride in who they are
- Initiate persistence in the face of challenges and promote involvement to explore new concepts and ideas
- Promote learning to take responsibility for themselves and others
- Foster communicating and forming relationships with others
- Connect and explore the world around through Environment Sustainability
- Encompass strong learning outcomes to build a successful learning foundation for your child for formal schooling and beyond.